Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Snow Ski!

Well if no one else will update this blog than I might have to!  Last Friday 1/13 we (Andi, Dan, Pete, Kelly, Mark, and I ) set out to get our first day of snow skiing in.  Well Pete and Kelly have been skiing a lot this year and are season pass holders at Mt Hood Meadows.  Dan one of my good buddies has a gopro hero 2 action cam and also recently got the Gopro Hero 3 black from his wonderful wife and daughter.  So we (Dan and I) took some footage throughout the day to video document the highlights.  Dan let me dump the raw footage off on my computer and I decided to take a stab at making a video.  It was definitely a great day skiing and I had fun tinkering with iMovie on my macbook.   Thanks again to Grammie and Papa Hymas for watching the boys for us or this never would have happened.  For best viewing open it in youtube and select the 720p setting. Anyway check it out!

(click here if you want to go to youtube for bigger vid!)


2 comments:

dshymas said...

Good Job Gage ... inspiring, makes me want to try video.

Unknown said...

WOW! I really enjoyed watching this. You dida great job editing.....music was perfect.
m

Post a Comment