Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A New Store??

PetSmart is a large chain of pet stores.  Yesterday, Ryan informed me that there was a new store that took the PetSmart idea in another direction.

Ryan was pretending his froggie (stuffed animal) was a baby.  He was showing me his "baby" and ooh-ing and ahh-ing over how cute he was.  He then asked me if I knew where he came from.  I admitted that I did not know.  "I got him at BabySmart!"  he proudly, yet matter-of-a-factly replied.  I thought this was quite inventive and creative for a 4-year-old and was definitely the bright spot in my day.  

As we talked, I learned more about BabySmart...evidently, where PetSmart sells pets and pet supplies, BabySmart sells babies and baby supplies.  I wonder if the government is aware of this?

(PS...He was able to distinguish that BabySmart is not where he or his brother came from... so he was being purely imaginative)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! It always amazes me the things little kids come up with!

Post a Comment