Monday, February 14, 2011

Love...


"Have I mentioned lately that I love you?
Do you know how many times during the day I think of you?
Well, I just wanted you to know...
that I think our life together is wonderful...
Sometimes I'm afraid we get a little too busy,
and it may seem like I'm not quite tuned in to you...to us.
So I just want to say that you and your love are the energy underneath it all...
That you are the heart of my life that makes everything else hum along...
That everything I do each day is all about loving you."


This year I was surprised when I came home on Friday (Feb. 11th) to find a dozen red roses carefully placed in a special vase, a bottle of wine that I love (for special occasions), a little bit of chocolate (the perfect amount), and the most heartfelt card.  I wrote what the card read above, however I'm keeping the wonderful paragraph that Gage wrote to me, to myself.  Serious bonus points!!! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and get to celebrate it in your own special way with someone you love.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Andi, WONDERFUL post! The words made me tear up, happy tears. Love the Template that you have used here.
Just perfect.
m

Post a Comment